Administered by the Lakota West High School Booster Club
The Lakota West High School Booster Club is proud to announce a set of athletic scholarship scholarships for the 2020-2021 school year jointly sponsored by Beacon Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, and Christ Hospital Health Network. There are 10 scholarships in the amount of $500 each, with 4 each awarded to male and female senior athletes. The due date is Friday, April 3rd, 2021. The criteria for this scholarship include:
• Candidate must be a graduating senior athlete, team manager or trainer.
• Candidate must have been involved in school or community activities.
• Candidate must have a minimum 3.0 accumulative GPA.
• Candidate must use scholarship monies for a college education.
• Candidates may be self-nominated or may be nominated by a Coach.